Disposable Medical Face Mask Type IIR for Children (6-12)
Type IIR as defined in EN 14683:2019 + AC:2019
- High Bacteria Filtration Efficiency, BFE ≥ 98%
- Breathable and Hypoallergenic
- Full width adjustable nose-piece
- Medical Class Raw Material
- Type IIR class SS PP Non-woven
- JOFO BFE 99 Melt blown cloth, BFE ≥ 98%
- Softer than most Chinese mask
- Ear loop and double wire strip and unique in design
Where social distancing is not possible, we believe that the breathable masks help protect the health and well-being of people.
The product consists of pp non-woven fabric, filter cloth, nose clip and ear strap.
- Strong Permeability
- Efficiently Dustproof
- Thickened Material
Indications For Use:
The mask is intended to be placed over the nose and mouth to reduce the risk of spread of infections particularly in epidemic or pandemic situations.
The masks shall maintain their properties when stored in a dry condition at a temperature not higher than 50 °C. Store in a clean room with relative humidity not exceeding 80%, no corrosive gas, cool, dry and well ventilated.
The disposable Medical Mask is valid for 3 years with the above storage condition.
- Single-use, no reuse
- During using, if skin feels discomfort or bad breathing, please change the mask or stop using it
- If the package is damaged before use, it is strictly forbidden to be used
- For safety, keep away from source of fire.
- Avoid harmful dust and gas.
- The body of the mask is not touched by the fingers/hands of the wearer
- Hands are disinfected (full hand disinfection) after mask removal
- A mask is worn covering the nose and mouth of the wearer, at no time a mask is hanging round the neck of the wearer
- A used mask should be disposed when no longer needed or when there is a further need for protection a new mask should be put on.
Product Name: Disposable Medical Face Mask
QTY: 50 PCS/BOX
Manufacture Date: 01/09/2020
Expiry Date: 31/08/2023
175 x 116 x 75mm